*IMPORTANT – A COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD BE CARRIED BY EACH PLAYER AND CAPTAIN. This will also be on each cart.
· REMINDER: NO UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT, INCLUDING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, CHEATING, CLUB THROWING, DISRESPECT TO VOLUNTERS, RULES OFFICIALS OR OPPONENTS BY PLAYERS, CADDIES, PARENTS, OR SPECTATORS WILL BE TOLERATED. SEE TOURNAMENT RULES FOR PENALTIES.
· SPRINKLER HEADS: NO RELIEF for sprinkler heads near greens for LINE OF PLAY. Only relief is for swing, stance and lie of ball.
· DROP ZONES: All relief options are available (if possible) or you may choose to use Drop Zone in front of Cart Path. Ball dropped must remain in Drop Zone. Drop zones (if any) will be marked on course
· PENALTY AREAS: All Penalty Areas have been marked with red paint. Your ONLY options include: Stroke and Distance, playing ball as it lies, using last entry point into the Penalty Area and drop within two club lengths no nearer hole, or lining up flag with your last entry int into the Penalty Area and go back as far as you like dropping within one club length either side of the line. All red stakes can be seen from the teeing area. If you believe at anytime that you have hit a ball that could be lost into an area that is not marked red, PLEASE PLAY A PROVISIONAL BALL!
· CART PATHS/ROADS: Free relief from any cart path or road only for those made of an artificial surface.
· OUT OF BOUNDS: Identified with white stakes or paint and also includes all property line fences.
· DRIVING RANGE: Driving Range is by the Forest Course/kingwood Golf Academy. Be on time for your tee time as its about a 7 min cart ride from range to Lake course.
· GROUND UNDER REPAIR: Marked with white paint. (if any)
· NO TWO BALL RULE IN MATCH PLAY!
· 3 x Rules Officials will be on the course- Players must not unreasonably delay play when seeking help with the Rules during a round: If a referee or the Committee is not available in a reasonable time to help with a Rules issue, the player must decide what to do and play on. Deciding Issues by Agreement. During a round, the players in a match may agree how to decide a Rules issue: The agreed outcome is conclusive even if it turns out to have been wrong under the Rules, so long as the players did not agree to ignore any Rule or penalty they knew applied (see Rule 1.3b(1)).